Monday 29 April 2013

How to cosplay: Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)

So you like Rukia and you want to cosplay her? Well here is how I did mine.

So for the making part, let us start at the top:
For the wig, I bought a wig with a slight curl (curling right in the same spots). The only thing I had to do was cut it a bit shorter at the back, Make the long hair piece and gelling everything in place.

Secondly I made my shinigami uniform (look in my blog for that tutorial) and using flip-flops and socks I had my shoes.


Lastly I made the Sode no shirayuki sword (using a bokken, spraying it white and attaching a white ribbon at the handle) and did her famous 1st episode sketch.

This concludes the making of Rukia

As for the convention cosplaying part:
Be very formal and when having a Byakuya (hopefully a friend) there, you can annoy him by calling him Nii-sama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment